Tuesday, August 20, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Winners Never Quit?

 Since I really loved Owl City for some years now, I recently thought of Avenger Chuck would suit this song quite well based on how the tone is and including those lyrics! Of course it's no "Fireflies", but I really enjoyed this song regardless of that comparison! I also tried to crop out the thumbnail just to mainly focus on that "single song" image from the official video itself when it comes to the right side spot. 






Original template that's done by this user on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/btnfstudios/art/What-If-This-Singer-Or-This-Character-Sang-This-So-756115745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts