Friday, August 16, 2024

What If the Warners Sang Twinkle Stars?

 Since I didn't listen to this song for like a few years now (as I'm writing this out) despite the fact there's a part of me that still loves this song no matter if I'm not that active in the Precure fandom for some reasons nowadays. Was planning to watch the entire movie at some point but some things had to be in the way and of course, my break with the Precure fandom that I'm still currently on to this day. And I'll let you guys know whenever I come back to the fandom along with some interesting things happening to the Precure franchise itself.







The characters that are feature on the right are Cure Milky and Cure Star from Star⭐Twinkle Precure and the song itself is from the movie (AKA Hoshi no Uta ni Omoi wo Komete/These Feeling within The Song of Stars). Plus, I had this kind of feeling that this movie would turn out better than the actual anime did.

P.S. These are old images are likely four years now. They used to be that small whenever I screenshotted them back then. This is also one of those random ideas btw.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts