Tuesday, September 24, 2024

If Build-A-Bear Did A Remastering of One of Those CEC Plushies Back in The 2010's...

 I would be delighted if BAB did a remastering of Avenger Chuck with this one look! Even it was a VERY last minute drawing for International Day of Peace back like a few days ago as I'm writing this out. I could also say that this this is my first ever colored concept of a Avenger Chuck plush if BAB ever made one.




From what I assume on what he's holding within the original concept of the plush is that I think he's mostly likely carrying an iPod on his hand as he wears those earbuds. Despite I never had any CEC plushies in my life so far (not even the "Avenger" era stuff that I would most likely get some plushies), I would love this BAB plush of Avenger Chuck to be my first ever Chuck plush that I ever owned! Oh, should I also mention that the "Peace" plush is one of my favorite ones out there (despite like I said, I NEVER owned one)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Sang The Breakfast Song?

  Perhaps Mr. Munch could fit this song better but, I feel like the song itself is a little too upbeat for his baritone voice I'll say. ...

Popular Posts