Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Sophie/Sophy As A "Slime-Blob Thingy"...

 Finally made her into this! Even I shared the drawing in the Idol Land PriPara game that you can check out on MyChara's Pristagram.





The full drawing itself that I did:




Sorry if that red come out a little too permanent within the drawing as I was drawing to blend it in there with the other colors there. In-person it doesn't look that bad as I was trying to make it pop out a bit more. But my dad's one phone likes to pop out certain things, I guess. It's just my coloring style gets a little messy once in a while if that's the case. Even I'll post the ILPP version that also has MyChara on the one bottom side that I'll post someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Sang The Breakfast Song?

  Perhaps Mr. Munch could fit this song better but, I feel like the song itself is a little too upbeat for his baritone voice I'll say. ...

Popular Posts