Sunday, September 22, 2024

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

 I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊


And yes, it's about more of those "ball", "mochi", "blob" or "slime-like things" that they transform into for some reason.










Since we already saw Himari, Yuma, Rinrin and Mitsuki get turned into these things within the actual show as I'm writing this so far (since it still has some more episodes to go and I meant for those alongside with me that already watched this episode), stuff like this makes me wanna draw Sophie/Sophy from PriPara alongside with Avenger Chuck (from CEC) to see on how they'll look something like this. Especially that it TOTALLY fits Sophie/Sophy! Heck, even I wouldn't mind drawing Avenger Chuck looking something like that either! At least it's A LOT better than getting him involved with R34 stuff that he shouldn't get into since the very beginning.

But that's all I'm gonna say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts