Monday, September 23, 2024

The Hello Kitty Toy That No One Is Talking About These Days...

 I think I'm sure that there's Hello Kitty lost media that people aren't talking about (or I just haven't heard it yet) but, when it comes to this Hello Kitty toy that I'll be talking about. It's basically not lost media at all and it's just one of those toys that are hard to get especially with the pricing on these toys can be like 300$ or even over 400$ it can be. And it's something like on how you feed or interact with those baby dolls in a way. Not to mention that this version of the toy has two variants...


The pink version:




And the red version:




If you're asking me on what this certain toy is called then, it's called: "Hello Kitty Mogumogu Friend" AKA "Hello Kitty Munching Friend". If you can understand Japanese well, you might wanna get this toy if you're a big Hello Kitty fan and you wanna pay that much money for it. I'm not sure if anybody has it outside of Japan as of now, but that'll be interesting. Anyway, on what this toy does that you can have Hello Kitty talk on the phone, make her drink juice, and have her eat omurice. But actually, there's a bit more to that on what this toy does. When she doesn't eat for a while, her tummy can actually rumble and to make it stop, you must feed her. And this aspect of the toy reminds me of that "Rumbly Tumbly Pooh" toy that was made by Fisher-Price. Along with that, she can have various saying about something like telling you she wants you to pass the juice or omurice to her, saying that she's full or hungry, says about some stuff while talking on the phone and etc. Yeah, not a lot to say a whole lot about this toy but I thought it was unique in a way ever since it came out around the middle 2010's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

The Hello Kitty Toy That No One Is Talking About These Days...

  I think I'm sure that there's Hello Kitty lost media that people aren't talking about (or I just haven't heard it yet) but...

Popular Posts