Saturday, September 14, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck From Various Commercials...

 More than just a few commercials this time around!


Here's him with this shot that can be seen in the "Don't Try This At Home" commercial along with the "Superhero/What Do You Stand For?/I Stand For Fun" commercial:





So cute when his eyes lit with a smile like that. 👆


Him in the "Class Report" commercial:




Few shots of him from "He's One For Fun"... I believe that these shots were also reused for "The E." commercial:






Not to mention that this certain animation of Chuck was reused for certain commercials but with different backgrounds back in the late 90's/early 2000's before his ears were slightly changed and the gloves weren't fully gloved.


Here's him in this one commercial that I can't remember the name at the moment but it's that one scene that goes by pretty quick when he lost at air hockey:







Even I kinda exaggerated that look on his face as I looked at that one shot of him like that and thought: "That's the face of misery." But now, it's basically that kind of face that will say: "Oh. I lost the game."


Anyway, here's this one from the "Power Out/Nothing Can Stop the Fun/Power Outage" commercial as part of the place gets shut down with the lights while Chuck is standing there before it went all dark:



 

Him in the "Looking for Fun" commercial:




Him in the "Your Own" commercial:




I feel like this one could be from that "Walk the Dog" commercial on where Chuck says "Nice driving!" to that one kid:




Here's a few more shots of those comic styled commercials that I found that I didn't post previously last time!








And lastly, here's him in the "Energy" commercial:




Not very often we see him without his one tooth sticking out like this! 👆 Unless if he does the "ooh" thing with his mouth.






I'll do more posts like these in the future as it does take some time to get certain shots from these commercials even if I screenshotted them myself.


🟢🟡🟢 End of post... 🟢🟡🟢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts