Thursday, September 12, 2024

It's My Comfort Character Meme (My Version)

 



Yeah, you heard me right and I already defended him before over the dumb hate art that he's been getting lately. Even the fetish stuff like the mpreg thing and some other stuff on DA is so very weird on him. Speaking of DeviantArt, who knows if his one toxic fan who's quite into Rule 34 is just a "parody account" (something like on Twitter would do) but to me, I highly doubt that. The way that I chose that one stock art thing of Chuck is because I feel like he would've been overwhelmed by the positivity that I'm giving him and if I was like Link carrying him like that. The meme itself was made in the meme generator site while I did use that one template featuring Link on there that the original template isn't mine at all. Even the "hate art & hate memes stuff is trash" thing that I did previously from one of my other posts was also made through that website as well (along with Google Slides and a certain background remover site to add Chuck's head like that).


I already know not everyone like everybody in the entire world will certainly like this version of the character since YouTubers like Colin LooksBack isn't really into this version of the character in which I can understand why from his own perspective on how Avenger Chuck can be "too hip and cool" or just off putting to be trendy as heck at the time. But for people like me, it's a different story (especially when it comes to nostalgia for certain things around this time). After all, I respect their opinion and move on from there if people like him say something like that. At least he's got something to say that's in the vein of constructive criticism that I can understand about it on how Avenger Chuck's design isn't that "timeless" once as you compared him with the Warners from Animaniacs, Mickey Mouse from Disney, and the list goes on.


🟢🟡🟢 ~End of post~ 🟢🟡🟢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts