Saturday, September 28, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

 Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff that I grew up with back in the day as I used to watch them as a kid. And it would've been cool to see Avenger Chuck being the host of AFV if that'll ever happen alongside with his friends would have some cameos here and there. Even I'm curious to hear him speaking German since I think he's alright doing Spanish but I feel like German might be better for him the way that his voice sounds like at the time.


Why I'm bringing that up is because I would love to see the "Germs VS. Germans" thing being redubbed by him to see on how it will hold up compared to Tom's voice-over work to see if it's that funny. And I don't find Alfonso's voice-overs on the VS. stuff not that funny at all that takes away the energy and charm the more bored or meh he sounds compared to Tom who actually sounds like a ring announcer who undoubtedly nails it every time in my opinion.





Template: https://www.deviantart.com/stargirl987/art/Which-Character-Hosts-AFV-Template-943270767

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts