Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Jupy Gluck in CHARAT Gyaru Maker

 I know some people won't be familiar with my one OC here since I don't bring her up that often onto this blog lately... For those that wanna know about my OC more often, take a look around my blog that I posted previously about her! 




Her eyes don't usually look that green, more they're actually more teal-ish I'll say, in which I tried to get that color in through the game as I could despite I could only get the green outcome on how the color customization was like that for some reason that I played around with at the time. 🤷‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts