Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Chucktober 2011 "Trick or Token" Promotion Edit + Random Link To A Reddit Post...

 This was before the "Rockstar" era took over that still continued it some way but, I want this version of Chuck to have his own spotlight for the moment to have a Halloween edit since this is my second recoloring edit of him with those kinds of colors! Such a precious pumpkin Avenger Chuck would be around this time of year~ 🥰


The original:




My edit made in Pixlr:




I know it's not a perfect one, but at least it's a bit more fitting to give him that kind of look for the year.


Time for the random reddit post! 


This time it's the "Super Chuck Summer" posters that were posted on there that I thought were cool (despite the fact it's fall as I'm posting that random link now), but yet again it isn't my post and somebody else found them rather than me:


https://www.reddit.com/r/chuckecheese/comments/1f0e8pa/info_about_my_posters/


And not to mention that they're pretty rare to find nowadays!


🧡💚🖤 End of post~ 🖤💚🧡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts