Sunday, October 13, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from the "Yum & Fun Deals" Commerical(s) + One Shot From "Master Blaster"...

 A lot of the "Avenger" aged alright for what they are in my opinion, especially the ones that I'm still trying to see to this day. But I see a lot of the "Avenger" era commercials as I'm writing this out by now.






This one down here is one of my favorite shots of him 👇




Full shot (including that lady right next to him):




Another one of them here:




Random shot from the "Master Blaster" commercial because, why not?





💚💛💚 End of post~ 💚💛💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts