Sunday, October 13, 2024

🖤 Old Kirari & Marsupilami Edit 💛

 This just recently popped into my head that I had a Marsupilami FB group (despite it doesn't have that many people in it for sure), but I had to post this crossover edit since this is one of those old edits that I actually made like a few years ago.





It's a bit generic, I know. But I was having a bit of a hard time of finding a unique kind of background for my own Marsupilami group back then. For those that don't know the other character, it's Moroboshi Kirari from Cinderella Girls but she's in that STARLIT SEASON game on where that picture is from. As for the group itself that you wanna find it, here's the link if you wanna take a look for yourself: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/504487747682922

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts