Tuesday, October 8, 2024

~⚪ SpongeBob Shows Patrick Garbage Meme (My Version About CEC) ⚪~

 Well gee, as a new fan of CEC lately... At least I know better than some people out there if they wanna claim him as a "robot who doesn't do much beyond singing about pizza". 🙄 It just makes me angry in a way that makes me wanna info dump them like a dropping anvil on their head. But the thing is, I don't wanna overwhelm them too much unlike something I encountered with someone in an Animaniacs FB group who was giving me these freaking paragraph comments about on how I wasn't nice towards my own opinions, saying that I could go to jail over my freedom of speech, and etc. like I'm the one being "stupid" or something that was within the "Animaniacs Awareness Project" before I got kicked out back then! And I'm saving that iffy subject for another day if I ever wanna talk about it on this blog, but I'm acknowledging that kind of situation did happen to me rather than ignoring it for good. Despite the fact I don't have any screenshots of that situation at the time for some reasons.


Anyway, this meme is for the people that don't know about CEC as much (especially that I tend to talk about the "Avenger" era mainly on this blog)...




I know the image itself is in low quality in a way since I screenshotted it through that meme generator site rather than using Google Slides this time around. Plus, this is a sequel post to one of my previous posts about personally seeing Chuck and the gang as a "Drake-like" meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts