Wednesday, October 9, 2024

🎃💚💛💚 ~Avenger Chuck Holding A Jack-o'-Lantern!~ 💚💛💚🎃

 As it's still "Chucktober" as I'm writing this, I found this official CEC stock art of this version of Chuck holding a pumpkin (that's of course a jack-o'-lantern) that I don't see anybody talking about as much. And thank gosh I don't have to AI upscale on this one since I feel like quality on this one is fine enough as it is.




Even you look at the bottom at his shoes, they're a bit different looking just like the other stock art featuring him on where he plays the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Few More Punirune Miitopia Miis & A Few Pinky and Sonic Pics in TL: LtD

  Before I get into the recent Miitopia Miis that I've made, here's this: As for Sonic in his human form that I made, it's based...

Popular Posts