Wednesday, October 9, 2024

🎃💚💛💚 ~Avenger Chuck Holding A Jack-o'-Lantern!~ 💚💛💚🎃

 As it's still "Chucktober" as I'm writing this, I found this official CEC stock art of this version of Chuck holding a pumpkin (that's of course a jack-o'-lantern) that I don't see anybody talking about as much. And thank gosh I don't have to AI upscale on this one since I feel like quality on this one is fine enough as it is.




Even you look at the bottom at his shoes, they're a bit different looking just like the other stock art featuring him on where he plays the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts