Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Song Mashup Idea: "I Am... All of Dragula"

Yeah, I feel like these two should go together for some reasons... And it's fitting idea for this kind of Halloween season and it is still "The Year of the Shadow" as I'm writing this out. I don't know if I should make this mashup myself or I should wait to see somebody else would do it (so I won't suffer my YouTube channel due to copyrighted stuff these days and I hardly upload anything at all on that one channel that I got for my "MagicalZandyIdolGirl" channel).


The songs:


"I Am... All of Me" by Crush 40 from the "Shadow The Hedgehog" game


"Dragula" by Rob Zombie





And I'm gonna be the first one that says: "Ah yes, a badass hedgehog riding in a Dragula".


Besides, I'm that much of a Rob Zombie fan but my mom liked some of his music when she used to be around that I remember back in the day. And I sure do like some certain songs of his whenever that time is right just like this Halloween season for this year.


Template: https://www.deviantart.com/horrorexplorer/art/Song-Mashup-Meme-Template-880755343

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts