Tuesday, March 12, 2024

All Of My Chesire Cat Inspired Coords in All the PriPara 3DS Games! + Some Bonus Pics

 Of course, this will be about the Disney version of the character who has these kinds of colors shown in throughout most of these photos here.


First up, here's this coord that I've made in 'Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design'...








Aside from that one, here's this one that's from 'Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No.1'...






















Even it's got more pics than the other coord but, ah well.


And when it comes to these ones that I've created in 'Yume All Star Live!', I recently made the pants not too long ago honestly! But before I show you the recently made pants for this one coord, here's this coord with the skirt.










Here's the one with the added pants!







Plus, I even caught a few new making dramas on camera!

With those coords out of the way, here's the bonus pics of other coords... Specifically cyalume coords that I'm gonna mention here.



The 'Holic Trick Classic Cyalume Coord'.



The 'Super Cyalume Aroma Coord'.



And the rest of these photos are 'Team Super Cyalume Aroma Coord' alongside with Falala wearing her own coord from her own brand (in which it's 'Clock Garden' that's also a cyalume coord as you may know by now).



Not to mention that my very own "MyChara" version of myself was in the 'Super Idol Time' event as you can already see here alongside with the 'Kami Idol Challenge' in another coord that Aroma also has from the other PriPara 3DS game.




In the next post, it'll be about the custom cyalume coords that I've created for some official characters in PriPara! 


So, see you later next time!


 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts