Thursday, March 14, 2024

Another Meme That's About Those "80's Cats" Designs from the Animaniacs 2020 Reboot...

 Even though that I haven't shared this meme within that one group that I manage that I would post there but, I actually made this meme like a few years ago when that one trailer dropped for the Animaniacs Hulu reboot with season 2 back in 2021 honestly. And it's just the fact that I haven't shared this one until just now (publicly). Not to mention that I still have questions on WHY they made the Warners look like that...? Even if it's just a cold opening for Pete's sake!





The second panel on the bottom is just two images blend-in together to mirror my horror and disgust on what I just witnessed at the time.


For those people that are lazy to look up the previous post about the "80's Cats" cold opening, here it is: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: The OG Warners React to Animaniacs 2020 "80's Cats" AKA That ThunderCats Parody... (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts