Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Custom-Made Easter Coord Exclusively from PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design

 Well, in my time zone (as I'm writing this out), it's Easter time! And Happy Easter to all that are celebrating this very holiday out there! 😊😁 🐣🐤🐥🥚🌈🐰🐇


Anyway, here's my custom made coord that I've made like some weeks ago before Easter that was created in one of those PriPara 3DS games as mentioned within the title up above.




Not a whole lot of pictures this time around but I also got other PriPara 3DS pictures to post on this very blog publicly.









Plus, here's a bonus pic of the 'Twinkle Ribbon Sweet Cyalume Coord' at the end!





Like I said, there's going to be more of my PriPara coord designs rather than just this mini post out of the way. And for the next post that's also from this certain 3DS game as I've mentioned within this post's title, there's going to be more custom coord designs but with this time, it's going to be pizza related stuff!


So, see you later next time!



 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

I Don't Care About This... Like Ever... 🙄😒

  And possibly so will you as you read this post here.  Anyway, since the Animaniacs reboot got it's freakin' vinyl record soundtrac...

Popular Posts