Tuesday, March 26, 2024

The "Laziest" And Weirdest Animaniacs YouTuber Is Back (But On Twitter This Time)

SPOLIER ALERT: And it's totally not Cole Seaboy this time! 


Despite the fact that I haven't talked about him on this very blog before but, there's another individual in the Animaniacs fandom that can get quite lazy with their videos and who I'm talking about in this post is Kara Streetman Cat or Kara Nicole Streetman Cat that will be the main focus here. She's also a user with multiple YouTube channels that I knew over the years ever since the late 2010's as she grew in "popularity". And what I mean with multiple YouTube channels that she has, she has more than the average number three, you see. And it feels like she's spamming these accounts like a content farm would've done! Here's some screenshots to show on how many accounts that I can find so far... Even many of these are from YouTube's search that you can look up for yourself!









"But what's so bad about her content (aside from those spamming channels that she made)?", You might ask for yourself. Well, her videos aren't that better either I'll say and there's quite a problem than she realizes is that she is not crediting/mentioning fanartists' work online even to this very day. And like I said within the title of this post is because she is that LAZY to do so! Not to mention that she's giving me Lauren M. Pappa vibes nowadays. Speaking of Lauren M. Pappa, she doesn't credit or mention the fanartists on her roleplaying pages either! Not making that up, by the way.

Back to Kara, here's this recent example that I found through a Twitter post that Kara herself had a new Twitter account not too long as I'm writing this... Kara Nicole Streetman Cat. on X: "The Warners, Rants "Sausage Party" And "Strays". https://t.co/8kLiUXTxUi" / X (twitter.com)

And does she ever credit or even mention the fanart that she used in that collage that she made? NOPE!

Here's the fanart that she used in the collage that she never credited/mentioned about: The Warners Angry Heads by MercerMZ on DeviantArt


And here's a few more examples of her not crediting fanartists' work...




Not only the fanarts/pictures being shown in the thumbnails, they're also in the videos throughout the videos' own runtime! Of course, she mentions the music artist, but the fanartist's own work being shown in the video? NOPE! And when it comes to that fanart being shown in both the thumbnail and in the video, it's a redrawing based off of a certain shot from the "23 and WB" episode that's redrawn by Jenny Butler. Not to mention that her one profile pic from that channel that she uploaded was also drawn by the same artist as I already mentioned but it's from another episode from the reboot AKA 'Yakko's Big Idea'.




As you can see, this video is from a different channel of hers and with this time, she used one of KNahriko's fanarts without crediting that artist either! Even I feel like Kara doesn't know what an "AMV" actually means... By slapping on a single picture throughout the video doesn't mean it's an "AMV" honestly. For an "AMV" to be an "AMV", it has to be anime or animated like cartoons at least. And by using somebody's one fanart that they've made while the background song plays for the entire video doesn't make it an "AMV" either. That's more like a "PMV" AKA "Picture Music Video" (not to be confused with "Pony Music Video" for MLP:FIM as I'm saying here).


Probably the only thing that isn't "lazy" about her is that she can draw fanart herself. Yes, you heard me right. Despite the fact that she doesn't credit fanartists at all like I already said so!


First off, I'll be showing a decent looking one of hers that has Swiper from 'Dora the Explorer'.




And it originally came from this Twitter post that I found that was from her previous Twitter account alongside with a few other pictures such as a random cat being freaked out (it might've been from a fan video most likely but tell me if I'm wrong about that one), "Kitty" from 'The Dr. Binocs Show', the already shown Swiper drawing, and Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin' who partly has a werewolf transformation going on that's being shown that Kara also drew while the two cats were just screenshots that she taken.




Speaking of Friday Night Funkin', that's another one of her interests that she talks about aside from Animaniacs, and she even did some fanart of that popular game as well including this one that's about Girlfriend voring Boyfriend. YEESH! 😨 Reminds me of Elsagate mixed with the dark and inappropriate side of DeviantArt! 🤢🤮😝 And to be honest, I don't like vore one bit (especially if it's gruesomely detailed)!




Well, more power to ya if you like vore anyway. 🤷‍♀️ And I'm sorry that I didn't have a warning on that was coming this time around. 😓


On top of it all, she did some misleading/click bating videos that are quite weird I'll say such as stating Cuphead and Mugman are in this video when they're actually not! Here's this one for example...




And of course, instead of getting Cuphead and Mugman in the video, you get Felix the Cat from 'The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat'! Even the video description is also weirdly written like: "It's not ladylike to feel hungry, or something"...? Really Kara? 😒 You know that Cuphead, Mugman and Felix are ALL boys, right? Heck, you're not even talking about Ms. Chalice [who's actually a girl] here!

Here's this other example... Of course, she uses Felix AGAIN from the same show as I mentioned before as she states Mugman and Cuphead are possibly in the video somehow when they're freaking not!




Oh, did I mention that she used to have a stomach growling obsession (or I could possibly say "fetish" at this point)? You can definitely see more of that from some of her channels when you look her up.

Aside from talking about Cuphead and Felix the Cat, here's this one that's supposed to be "inappropriate". Not to mention that Kara, once again didn't credit the original fanartist behind the art! Besides, who the hell is Stinker and Fonko?!? Are those made-up names by Kara herself or what?




And there's no dog being shown in the fanart because actually that's a Chinchilla named: "Pippin" that she mistaken it as a "dog" honestly.


Anyway, here's the link towards to the art on where the artist actually claims that they based off of their pet Chinchilla here: -Hump da Bump- by ZombiDJ on DeviantArt And you can also find this fanart through Fur Affinity if you tend to Google reverse image search it as well.


Here's another example by claiming there's a dog and a skunk humping on a Dora doll when there isn't any skunk or a Dora doll to be found...




Well, at least she was partly right about a dog being there... More like a two-headed canine, that is! And they're called: "Orthros" by the way. Plus, Rainbow Dash is getting slobbered on by Orthros instead of getting humped by them as you can already see in the thumbnail that's already in the video.


When it all comes down to the videos themselves, probably I won't watch them as much since I feel like they're already bad enough on the outside on how weird and somewhat lazy her videos can really be. I'm not even wasting my time and torturing myself to watch these videos PERIOD. But at the same time, I feel like her videos are not going to get better even if I watch them nowadays. Probably watch them for yourself maybe... But I'm warning ya as they might be cringe and cringier down the road.


And this is why, she's one of the laziest and weirdest Animaniacs fans out there.


Aside from talking about Kara herself here, let's talk about a bit about me since I'm trying to credit DeviantArt users for using their templates as I used to didn't credit/mention them in the past in which I try to make up for that in this very blog along with a certain fanart that I traced off in which I didn't know it originally was a fanart to begin with and you can already check them out on my blog on what I posted so far!


P.S. I'm not tagging the rest of the topics that I didn't tag at the bottom of this post for some reasons. And don't harass Kara on any of her social media accounts due to what I said about her. This is meant to be a critique on her content after all. 


So, with that said, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

I Don't Care About This... Like Ever... 🙄😒

  And possibly so will you as you read this post here.  Anyway, since the Animaniacs reboot got it's freakin' vinyl record soundtrac...

Popular Posts