Sunday, April 14, 2024

Garfield & Odie Inspired Cyalume Including NOT Cyalume Coords from Two PriPara 3DS Games + Sunny Zoo Cyalume Coord Pics

 These are from 'Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No. 1' and 'Yume All Star Live!' on where that I've made these coords inspired by Jon's pets! Odie was originally owned by Lyman (who I feel like that hasn't been talked about much and possibly a "lost character" nowadays) who was a neighbor around Jon's area in the old comics.


Anyway, let's get into a few of these coords before I link a previous post that's also related to more of these coords from another PriPara 3DS game!


First up, here's this Garfield inspired coord from the first game!














Next up, here's this Odie coord from the same game that I've mentioned first!
















Before I show you the coords in 'Yume All Star Live!', have this link towards to other two coords that I've made on a few other characters within the Garfield franchise: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: Nermal & Arlene Inspired Coords in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + A Little Rant on A Certain FB Group That Got Hacked (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


And back to the showreel!


Instead of cyalume coords this time, here's this "non cyalume coords" from this third game exclusively made for PriPara... More like "Idol Time PriPara", that is. So, here's this Garfield coord that I've made here.

















And here's this Odie coord!
















With those custom made coords out of the way, here's some Sunny Zoo Cyalume Coord pics since I love this coord, you know!














Plus, here's a few pics with Falala!








In the next post, I'll be showing off a few of my Hatsune Miku inspired coords! So, see you later next time!


 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts