Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Nermal & Arlene Inspired Coords in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + A Little Rant on A Certain FB Group That Got Hacked

 Before I show you the coords that I got, there was a certain Garfield group that got hacked on Facebook recently. It's also been renamed to this title now as it's a shopping deal group rather than a Garfield group as it's called: "Deals Seekers Club | Your Guide To Better Shopping." And I assume they got fake Amazon links too! It's written as "amazn" rather than "amazon" within those links though. Heck, whoever that Sophie Garnet person is, possibly blocked me from the group since I was trying to warn people about this group through a post while I was trying to share my one Garfield inspired coord in there! And when it comes to that Sophie Garnet person who's like the admin now (if I remember correctly and I'm not making that name up since PriPara and Jewelpet are still my interests at some point), she's possibly the one that hacked that supposed Garfield group! 😠 Although I can't remember the name of that Garfield group, but it certainly was a Garfield group that also tended to have off-topic posts as it used to have. And now, it's even more off-topic than it ever was! The other off-topic posts as it used to have before the hacking incident, was about cats like those dumb clickbait ones about those certain cats being died like: "Please say RIP to my cat that just died", or just some other random posts such as the "The Art vs. The Artist" one. And when it comes to these people hacking into these groups or pages on Facebook lately, I hope they rot in hell and totally deserve their punishment to be off of the platform for once and for all. With that mini rant out of the way, here's what the coords are for this certain post! And of course, they're based on Nermal and Arlene from the Garfield franchise.


First up, here's the Nermal coord that I've made!




I decided to give this coord pants since Nermal's a boy (despite he was a girl in the Garfield & Friends series), and I gave this coord a feminine look like adding a bunch of hearts as he states as he's the 'cutest kitten in the whole wide world'!










And here's the Arlene coord!











Before I show you the cyalume coord pics, here are the links to a few of my previous post in case if you missed out the Garfield inspired coords that were posted previously before these two coords were made!


Link 1: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: Two Custom Coords That I've Created in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Bonus Cyalume Coord Pics (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


Link 2: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: The "MyChara Warners" Are Back In Idol Time PriPara: Yume (Dreamy) All Star Live! (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


Link 3: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: The "MyChara Warners" Are Back in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Pics of Me in the Game & Cyalume Coord Pics (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


Anyway, here are the cyalume coord pics! And with these two, it's the "Sunny Zoo Cyalume Coord" from the Sunny Zoo brand!






When it comes to the next post, it'll be about the official maid coords in PriPara! So, see you later next time!

 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts