Monday, April 29, 2024

My Pastel Gothic Coord in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Cyalume Coord Pics

 Well, here's this one coord! And I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to the pastel goth stuff, but sometimes I do like the aesthetic of it!




































🌈 And here are the cyalume coord pics! 🌈












Plus, that coord was the 'Holic Trick Classic Cyalume Coord'!


For the next post about the 3DS games, probably just make a guess if you want. So, see you later next time!


P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).


Requests are also open if you want to see another character wear this/these certain coord(s) like this one or the other coords that I've posted about, then see this post and comment down below there: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: PriPara 3DS & Switch Requests Are Open! (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts