Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Official Maid Coords in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Cyalume Coord Pics

 Most of these custom coords shown within this post are recreated by me along with two of them having fan names rather than officially named.


Anyway, here's the first coord that's based on the "Mune Kyun Ribbon Coord" as Laala said from episode 122. 




As I've tried to recreate the coord faithfully, here's the coord from the anime itself within episode 122:







This is another screenshot without the yellow and black captions that's also from Twitter that this certain user also screenshotted Non's coord from this same episode that I'm gonna mention later on within this post: ため息製作所 on X: "【プリパラ】122話のドレスデザイン https://t.co/TFKdr9hZRz" / X (twitter.com)




Since this coord wasn't in the game itself officially, so I had to recreate it like it should've been if it ever was given that official treatment in a way. Even this 3DS game had the words of that certain coord as well.










With the next official maid coord, this one wasn't recreated by me, but you'll get the coord through the game itself officially through the main story if I'm not mistaken. And this isn't a fan recreation by somebody else either. I'm talking about the "Yumemiru Ribbon Coord"that Non wore alongside with Laala wearing the "Mune Kyun Ribbon Coord" from the same episode as I mentioned earlier.









The original screenshot is from that same post that I already linked up above some photos. Even the PriPara Wiki on FANDOM/Wikia doesn't mention these two unique coords at all! Not to mention that certain fan wikia site hasn't been updated with anything in a while since I feel like many of the PriPara fans who did manage that site abandoned it possibly due to FANDOM's latest problems like the constant ads overflowing the site in which I could see why if that was ever the case.


So, here are some shots that I've got of Non wearing this coord!










This certain coord also came back in March 2021 in Japan for Prism Stone Cafe along with Melpan, KiracCHU, Rabbily, Chili and Pepper are all wearing their maid ribbon coords for the "GOGO! MASCOTS vs. NonSugar" event for the 10th anniversary for the Pretty Series.




Speaking of that one event, I also made a coord for Pepper based on that one maid ribbon coord that she wore in that picture up above.


And here it is if it was ever in the game that I've recreated!






I decided to call this one the "Ukiuki Ribbon Coord" as a fan name since this coord doesn't have a name officially unlike the previous two that I've mentioned in this post. On why I called this coord the "Ukiuki Ribbon Coord" is because those Rhythm Heaven monkeys from that "Monkey Watch" minigame that gave me inspiration that would fit Pepper in a positive way.






For the last coord that I'm going to show, it's another recreation based off of a certain coord that isn't exclusive to Japan but to Korea instead! And what I'm talking about is this rare Korean exclusive maid ribbon coord.









These three that are shown up above aren't originally owned by me and they were taken off of Google images on where you can reverse search 'em if you like if you're someone that would want on where these images originally came from. After all, this one was made to be promotional stuff for a cafe as a limited time thing back in 2018. 


So, here's my recreation of that officially unnamed coord!







I call this one the "Meromero Ribbon Coord" as a bit of a nonsensical one for the sake of it as it'll be the "madly in love" meaning instead of the drunk one. I've tried replicating the bottom part of the skirt (despite I might use Pixlr to actually replicate it) within the game itself despite it doesn't have the pink and black colors together for the kind of pattern.









Aside from those coords, here come the cyalume coords!












And here's Pepper and Non at the "Kami Idol Challenge" event separately!






When it comes to the next post, I assume it's gonna be more about the Garfield inspired coords since I got more to share about them! So, see you later next time!



 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts