Wednesday, June 12, 2024

"Hmm... Gotta Pass Through You, Huh? Well, Doesn't That Mean You're Approaching Me?"

 As I would like to imagine Wakko saying that title up above as a quote. When I also thought of Wakko and Avenger Chuck like this, it just makes me laugh... Even when I made this meme altogether. Plus, I got inspired by that "Goalie" commercial that I recently watched on where Chuck's pose in the meme originally came from. Not to mention that Wakko's face that's shown in the meme originally came from the 'Star Warners' episode from Pinky and the Brain that basically served as the final 100th episode for Animaniacs within a spinoff show.





After all, this is just one of those low effort memes that I put together just for the heck of it.


P.S. I know Chuck's right hand and foot (especially the hand) are cropped out since I used a background remover website at some point. And Wakko came out better since it was only a close-up shot that I used. Aside from that, I haven't been that familiar with JJBA aside from a few popular memes such as that "Yare yare daze." quote and the "Walking Dio" meme lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If This Certain Song Was Done in the PaRappa the Rapper Style + Lyrics & Dialogue...

  Basically, it's a sequel post to this:  ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If Steppenwolf's Born To B...