Thursday, June 13, 2024

Sonic Drake Meme but It's ANIMENIACS Vs. Most of the Superheroes from SBSP: SooW

 Just another one of those old memes that I'm sharing just now... After all, I did like that Sponge out of Water movie more than the Animaniacs reboot in my opinion. At least SpongeBob and the gang have a fun battle scene between with Burger Beard unlike on how the Warners and Dwayne LaPistol had in execution. Even I liked the that one SpongeBob movie ever since I was a teenager when it came out! Despite it not being an "original" kind of movie that somewhat relies on callbacks/reusing ideas such as SpongeBob and his friends become a team of superheroes, Plankton going inside of SpongeBob's head, the live-action stuff, the time travel stuff, and Plankton and SpongeBob singing a positive song together, this movie made me like SpongeBob again since there were times that I liked or didn't liked SpongeBob as a kid. But at least the movie was fun in some way! And I would take that movie any day over the next SB movie that came afterwards... 


*cough* Sponge on the Run *cough*


Of course, it's not like the first movie either on how it will never be "epically grand" as the first one as it was also meant to be a finale for the series (until Nickelodeon wanted SpongeBob to be their mascot like Disney's Mickey Mouse for better or worse). But like I said, I did find Sponge out of Water to be a fun movie in some way.




And can I say that the CGI for SooW aged like fine wine? Because I still get impressed by it to this very day. 


Perhaps, this might be the best content we've ever gotten in the "modern era" of SpongeBob that's close to the "classic era" I'll say. Heck, it's even better than Kamp Koral and the Patrick Star Show combined! But that's just my take on it.


P.S. All of these images shown here aren't originally mine aside from the little compilation that I put altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Avenger Chuck E. Cheese Stock Art Image That I've Found & AI Upscaled...

  And this one was basically found through Bing as it was through a YouTube thumbnail... And I know that it's not in the best quality he...