Sunday, June 2, 2024

What If These Characters Had a Hologram Concert Template

 Made this quick template up since I feel like there should've been more than just one template featuring those two inkling girls from Splatoon that you can look up on DA. 


Anyway, this is my template that I made:




Of course, the background picture is from a Hatsune Miku THUNDERBOLT concert that used to have the hologram stuff in it. And to be honest here, I don't mind the LED screen stuff as long as Crunchyroll doesn't pull their BS again while saying that the glowsticks would "interfere" with the screen. After all, this isn't the first time that Miku and her gang were projected onto a LED screen honestly. But I'm hoping for more future VOCALOID hologram concerts will be on the way!


Plus, if you use this template on DA or whatever else where online, please credit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts