Sunday, June 2, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang How Do I Do It?

 Yep, it's another Disney song this time! And it's from Milo Murphy's Law since that I think this song is quite a bop that won't leave you!


Plus, I thought it would fit Chuck from this kind of era.





I'm even surprised that there was a full version of the song (that you can find on YouTube for yourself) that I recently found. Haven't watched a single episode of Milo Murphy's Law yet but I have been a "Weird Al" for some years of my life now.


Original template:   What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt


P.S. His friends (AKA Munch's Make Believe Band) would be unsurprisingly the backup vocals of this song if the Avenger era was still continuing to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts