Monday, June 3, 2024

What If the Warners Had a Hologram Concert?

 Yeah, and this has been an idea of mine for a long time now that I feel like it would like a decade old idea of mine soon.





And in my opinion, I feel like this would be better than what we actually got with the "Animaniacs Live!" or "Animaniacs in Concert" stuff since it's usually Rob Paulsen and Randy Rogel doing the songs for most of the time in which I wanna see more than just those two guys honestly! Even though it may be great seeing Rob and Randy doing their thing in person, but I would rather have the hologram concert idea instead. After all, it would also be an opportunity to see more Animaniacs characters "coming to life" on the screen rather than just the Warners alone!


Template made by me: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If These Characters Had a Hologram Concert Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts