Saturday, July 6, 2024

A Few Somewhat Cringy Drawings That I Did...

Involving Kaa and the Warner brothers with these partially traced drawings that I did back in the day when I was a teenager... And the more I looked up that on that trend the more female characters that I saw rather than male ones (that are basically done for fetish purposes that I realized years later). Besides, despite I'm still a big fan of the original 1967 movie and the OG Animaniacs show, I'm not hopping on this kind of "bandwagon" anymore.






Even though, it was just meant for fun for possible silly reasons that I could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts