Saturday, July 6, 2024

Dot Wearing That "Dreamer" Module!

 I'm finding more of my old drawings before I go on my break here (since we're gonna get a new internet provider pretty sooner than you than you think that won't screw us over since the one that we're currently having is definitely has been screwing us over after my mom passed away).


So, here's this one drawing that I pulled out that I originally partially traced drew Dot from her one song that's about her being the "cute one"...




And there's also the signature on the back...




Not to mention that this one drawing is a bit of an old one like I did this one back in the middle 2010's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts