Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Dot Cosplaying as Stardust Witch Meruru~

 Yeah, I've heard of Stardust Witch Meruru as a kid and probably if you randomly stumbled upon like me in the 2010's think to yourself that this might be an anime of its own but actually is from an anime as it's just an in-universe franchise for "Oreimo". And I hate to remind you it's that same freaking anime that allowed incest like after a few seasons. Other than that, I really liked the silly concept of Stardust Witch Meruru as a kid as it's just a silly parody of the magical girl genre in its own way. So, I made my own idea of Dot wearing this cosplay of the titular magical girl that Kirino adores! Besides, I haven't seen much of Oreimo though (aside from listening those ClariS songs that I honestly love and talking about this certain magical girl parody within an anime). Not to mention that the pose here is from an official coloring book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

I Don't Care About This... Like Ever... 🙄😒

  And possibly so will you as you read this post here.  Anyway, since the Animaniacs reboot got it's freakin' vinyl record soundtrac...

Popular Posts