Tuesday, July 30, 2024

More Project Mirai DX Pics!

 While I couldn't tag everything in this post what's been shown here... After all, these are just random pics throughout the middle 2010's mostly.










































The stuff that I didn't tag in this post are... Home on the Range, Sword in the Stone, MC Skat Kat, Sailor Moon, Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin & Len, Megurine Luka, Tsum Tsum, Homeward Bound, Finding Nemo and Project DIVA so far on what I wanted to tag in this post but I can only do like 200 characters with the labels. Plus, do not take these pics if you're claiming them as "yours" since these are my 3DS pics in the first place that I just wanted to share for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts