Tuesday, July 30, 2024

All Of My AniMat Inspired Coords In "Idol Time PriPara: Yume All Star Live!" Part Two

 I'm still continuing these kinds of posts without my one computer at the moment since there was a terrible glitch to it that wouldn't snap out for some reason. Thank gosh for a backup computer from my mom that's still working to this day. Anyway, here are these pics of all of my AniMat coords (and they'll not get cropped this time as more of the black bars from the Japanese 3DS itself)...
























































































And what I didn't mention in the title are the bonus pics! Oh yes, this section is back again and here are the Prism Stone Cyalume Coord and Team Super Cyalume Dorothy Coord!












Next time I'll show MC Skat Kat in this certain game again... I guess.


P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).


Requests are also open if you want to see another character wear this/these certain coord(s) like this one or the other coords that I've posted about, then see this post and comment down below there: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: PriPara 3DS & Switch Requests Are Open! (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts