Friday, July 5, 2024

What If Pink or Black Had the PRtR Style?

 To the Green with Envy Blues and now this?! Yeah, it's just another one of those random recent ideas that popped up into my head if there's ever gonna be customized PaRappa songs (especially if they're modded if Steam could ever have those PaRappa games) in the future. And I remember this song used to get talked about back in the day along with the Six Hearts Princess characters that appeared in the music video so far.





Not to mention it's one of the first original songs that were sung in mostly English by using one of Hatsune Miku's Japanese voicebanks at the time. Maybe I'm gonna write the lyrics on how it should be set in the style of PaRappa within another post next time rather than doing it here.


Template made by me: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If This Song Had the PaRappa the Rapper Style Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts