Friday, July 5, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck & OG Wakko Sing the Green with Envy Blues?

Well, here's this possible choice if these two picked this song together and it's about 0% drugs, 0% money, 0% violence but 100% colors!




The lyrics on how it can be just duo version rather than just going solo here:


Chuck: I'm blue as I can be,

Wakko: Green with jealousy,

Both: Look what you done to me!

Wakko: I've got those green with envy blues,

I mean those red with anger blues,

Chuck: And there's the purple with passion blues

Over you!


Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh!


Wakko: Orange, you gonna squeeze me (with the seeds)

'Neath the mellow, yellow moon,

Both: So I can lose those green with envy red

With anger purple passionate blues!


Chuck: Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-OH! ⊙.


spoken I got to get something for that. Heh-heh-heh-heh. 😅


singing Purple with passion blues

Over you!

Wakko: Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh!

Orange, you gonna squeeze me,

'Neath the mellow, yellow moon,

Both: So I can lose those green with envy red

With anger purple passionate blues!


And that's the green with envy blues!


*Both of them thud to the ground just like how Ludwig Von Drake did it*




The lyrics were mostly copied and pasted from the Disney Wiki as this song was originally written by the Sherman Brothers (and R.I.P. to both).

Not to mention that this was originally from "Disney's Wonderful World of Color", but I grew up with the "Sing-Along Songs: Fun with Music" version since that was my introduction with the song back when I was younger like when I was an early teenager like a decade ago. And just like with the version that I grew up with, I totally want them to sing that kind of version!

P.S. Perhaps the Avenger era version of Jasper T. Jowls and OG Yakko might also do their own version if I make another version of this one meme on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Reboot Dot VS. Avenger Chuck Meme

  I already that "Avenger" Chuck is a retired character know (along with the rest of the "Avenger" of the MMBB gang and ...

Popular Posts