Wednesday, August 14, 2024

BAB Avenger Chuck Plush Concept Art Base Part 2

 Finally made the other base on where he stands this time around! I know his feet are kind of small perhaps, but I tried to them as I could despite this version of the character rarely shown his feet. I also wanted the hand to on place with the right hip, but it didn't turn out that way as I wanted it to be. And just like with the original base, this base is free to use if you want to give him clothes! But I wouldn't recommend using these kinds of bases to turn into another character I'll say. If you want to make your own BAB plush base/concept art, make one yourself or have somebody else that will gladly make one for you (that'll probably be more of a commission when it comes to artists these days). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts