Wednesday, August 14, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang NadeNade?

 Even Jasper will be like: "Aw, man! I want my head to be petted too! 😩" 


I feel like this song might've gotten the English Dub treatment rather it being a parody of the song if it was ever a thing in the Avenger era of CEC.  And there's also a part of me that really wants to pet his head so bad (since he's just that freaking cute in my opinion).





Original template: What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt


P.S. Couldn't help it lol. Plus, is it just me or is this a pretty underrated VOCALOID song over the years? Of course, there are the MMD videos that were a thing like a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts