Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from That "Goalie" Commercial...

 Well, it's been a little while since I did a post like this one!


Love his face in this first shot that I got here. 👇




And I also love him doing that sign holding up thing that's like a homage to the Looney Tunes on how voiceless characters like Wile E. Coyote can do that! I also should mention that "Pretty Kitty" (AKA a parody of Sanrio's Hello Kitty) was able to do that within the Animaniacs comics as well!








Love his face on the fourth pic that I got here... 👆


Here's his face when he got his head bonked with that soccer ball. 👇




And the moment before he gets bonked by that ball...




Well, whaddya know? There's two CEC logo variations that appeared in the end that I just compared here! Not to mention that there's extended footage of Chuck and the kids playing soccer in the one of the Playhouse Disney sponsors that you can look up. I'm not sure if there was ever a long version of this commercial if it ever existed but I'm glad that the one Playhouse Disney sponsor used the footage that never made it into CEC "Goalie" commercial at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts