Thursday, September 12, 2024

Annalise Won't Stop Complaining About This One Show...

 Despite the fact that I haven't seen the show (mainly due to the fact that it isn't around my target demographic), this certain Animaniacs fan (she's also a Woody Woodpecker fan, a Bluey fan, Pokemon fan, etc.) won't stop freaking whining about this show! I mean, is it really THAT BAD or is it just me? And she still compares Animaniacs to this freaking show that's likely done in a unfair way to this very day. I mean, how are those three any worse than Caillou?!?! Even I'm hearing Chili and Bandit's children AKA Bluey and Bingo or their cousin named; Muffin are worse than him out of some people?! Nah, hopefully on this one, I don't think so. Especially the way that Caillou is infamous for in the original show in its first ever seasons on how he freaking whines constantly and hardly gets any consequences for anything that he has done wrong. 


Like I said within this previous post here that "Work It Out Wombats!" might be the wrong show to compare Animaniacs with as I heard this one Christian show that's still likely in development (more like "development hell", that is)https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/04/a-possible-animaniacs-ripoff-is-coming.html


Anyway, here's a certain screenshot of her claiming that once again "WIOW! "ripped off" Animaniacs that I caught her saying that within a certain group about MeTV:




I'm sorry if I yelled at her like that but, I got so sick of it on how she won't drop it. And I know she's just a freaking kid here. She was also like that in some crossover group that I was in...




Hopefully someday, SOMEDAY she'll get off of it unless if she has something to say that's in a "constructive thinking" or even a "constructive criticism" way in the vein of it. I know she'll get confused on what I meant with that, but hopefully she'll catch on someday. I was also like this with Wakko's Wish in my teen years until I finally talked about it on how good was it and how bad was it. But I still didn't like the movie in some way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts