Thursday, September 26, 2024

Chuck Rocks & That Meteor Scene from the Animaniacs Reboot...

 For that infamous meteor scene in the reboot, I just didn't care about it PERIOD. Didn't care about Gabe Swarr's explanation on the matter,  didn't care to watch the scene, didn't care if it was bittersweet or not (personally I thought it was a dumb way to end such a show like that even though I don't freakin' like it), and I just simply didn't care at all like I said. 😒🙄


For "Avenger" Chuck though, I got more positivity to say about him that makes me smile (even though this commercial came out like a decade ago), but the final commercial featuring this version of the titular character had different clothes on than usual and I pretty much love the clothes and the shades that he's wearing! Even that electric guitar vibrato thing that he does in the beginning was EPIC! Not to mention that commercial ended off with a better bang than what the Animaniacs reboot had in mind! *sighs* Now that's what I call bittersweet right there! It just wanna makes me crave for more in a good way! I just wish that we could have merchandise with that look from that final commercial from that "Avenger" era if CEC Entertainment could do that or not. 


#NeverForgetAvengerChuck





Random links to more shots of that "Chuck Rocks" commercial:


https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/06/rockin-avenger-chuck.html


https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/09/some-more-various-shots-of-avenger.html


The template that I made: 

https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/08/avenger-chuck-drake-meme-blank-template.html


💙💚🖤🤍 End of post~ 💙💚🖤🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Sang The Breakfast Song?

  Perhaps Mr. Munch could fit this song better but, I feel like the song itself is a little too upbeat for his baritone voice I'll say. ...

Popular Posts