Wednesday, October 9, 2024

My FB Avenger Chuck PFP Is Getting A Weird Kind of Attraction Lately...

 I don't know why this is happening as just I changed it around the end of September for some reasons as Avenger Chuck is my comfort character but this month though, it's getting a bit of this attraction that I just find it to be weird... First, there was this freakin' lady that I talked about last time that I'll link this post here: 

https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/10/this-lady-seems-suspicious-to-me.html 


Some random lady named: "Lena Bully" that gave me a "Hey👋" who's somewhat similar to the previous one that I talked about as she's just another one of those "thirst women" going around on FB lately. And then there's Clinton Lemar who thankfully isn't a "thirst woman" unlike those other ladies were but they wanted me to ask permission to draw the pfp that I had at the time so they could pay me...?!?


Yeah, you'll see what I mean within these screenshotted shots here...











The reason why I had to stop there since I feel like I didn't want to explain anymore as I already told them that I don't have a freaking art career if they or their client tends to pay me back over a screenshot that I just randomly took from a online video about the commercial that I never even worked on the animation in the first place! So, why should I get paid over something when that thing doesn't belong to me in the first place? After all, that incarnation of Chuck E. Cheese is owned by CEC Entertainment that I gotta say though. But too bad people like Clinton Lemar just don't listen or even research about this commercial that I just told them about on where that shot of Avenger Chuck was originally from! And they should know better that they should pay the company for this kind of artwork rather than just me here! 😠🤦‍♀️


Man, I just hate when my precious boy gets this kind of attention that makes me frustrated! Yeah. I do call that version of Chuck a "precious boy" as I love him for some reasons that I could happily say about it if you want me to. And it's not entirely my fault for having this kind of pfp to lure in these kind of people for sure but at the same time, it's such a strange thing that I didn't expect either. 😓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts