Monday, September 30, 2024

The "Chuck Rocks" Design Needs More Fanart!

 My precious boy on the go with a cool look that I wish we got to see more of! And to me, if that CGI "Rockstar" Chuck never existed, this design would be a great starting point to give Avenger Chuck a 2.0 era that's still going! And the other one that's in the "Call the Shots" and also within that other commercial holding his electric guitar basically screams to me that it's still wants to be in the 90's/2000's era unlike that this one has more of a "timeless" look to it.





I know I should've done something like this like a while ago, but distractions over some things online and my tiredness isn't helping me when it comes to my drawing at times. And the fact that I used to have an art block during the pandemic on where I didn't draw as much.


Template made by HobbyPony:

 https://www.deviantart.com/hobbypony/art/This-Character-Design-Needs-More-Fanart-Blank-1007010363

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts