Friday, October 11, 2024

If Only Avenger Chuck Money Ever Existed!

 Just don't ask me on how partially it is within the Spanish language but, I randomly found this online (from PopScreen) featuring the face that I'm most familiar with. And it has the photobucket watermark on the bottom right corner there.





If that precious boy could ever be a feminist within the animation world someday, this better be a thing rather than reboot Dot's face being slapped onto a ten dollar bill! But at the same time, I oddly found this along with that stock art of that version of Chuck holding a jack-o'-lantern in the same month as I'm writing this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts