Saturday, October 12, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Dance Into The Light?

 This song recently popped into my head today that I thought the "Avenger" era of Chuck and his friends (AKA Munch's Make Believe Band) would fit this song as they would sing it. But of course, Chuck will be the main singer while his friends be the backup singers. Chuck looks cute as he winks that I gotta say though. And it's nice to talk about a Phil Collins song that doesn't get talked about as much nowadays.





Template: https://www.deviantart.com/btnfstudios/art/What-If-This-Singer-Or-This-Character-Sang-This-So-756115745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts