Sunday, October 6, 2024

Personally Viewing MMBB Meme

 People need to wake up on how some people see CEC lately... I already know the "Rockstar" era isn't that helping due to some reasons in these recent times, but viewing these guys as "stereotypical robots/animatronics that don't do much rather than sing about pizza" is something that leaves a bitter but bad taste in my mouth whenever I hear somebody say that! And it's not fair, ya know. Even it sounds like those people need a little more knowledge about CEC if they're gonna act like that.




 

The reason on why I'm bringing this up is that somebody actually said something like that within one of my groups that I managed and created! And the fact that it's the ONLY response within some hours (as I'm writing this so far) that I got that I posted about the "WHO WOULD WIN?" thing with 2020 reboot Dot and Avenger Chuck being feminists that I just find pathetic about it! 😠😒




I know I chose that one GIF again, but I had to for some reason. 😅


Anyway, I'm posting that one template AGAIN here:

 https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/08/avenger-chuck-drake-meme-blank-template.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts