Sunday, May 12, 2024

Just An Old Shrek Meme That I Had...

 And it's about the Wakko's Wish AT (Alternate Timeline) that I had for like a bit of a long time now that was stored in my Google Slides. And I wanted to share it just for the sake of it since I find Shrek's face relatable on how I would react towards this movie on how those characters could probably take 5 minutes each before they start singing about that star again. Or probably it would've been better if it was more than just 5 minutes, you know. Even my part OC/self-insert character (she's just more of an OC in this AT compared to the 'virtual Facebooker' thing going on outside of this AT) would totally feel something like this too!




  

Besides, I'm not really into the Shrek franchise lately and I might go watch the latest Puss in Boots movie (AKA Puss in Boots: The Last Wish) that a lot of people are talking about one of these days. I'm just interested to see that one movie aside from the main franchise's movies that I can say.


And I really like Smash Mouth's "All Star" song though.


P.S. The meme template wasn't created by me either.


EDIT: I know I did promise that I was gonna have a character design and whatnot for her, but I feel like I got other ideas in my mind to get out of the way first. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts