Sunday, May 12, 2024

I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) Cast Template *READ BEFORE USE*

This is my very first DeviantArt like template that I've made through Google Slides. 🙂 

And about this template is from one of my favorite Disney songs from one of my Disney movies ever made! 😁 

I also saw another template on who gets to sing this song as you want, but it was only down to one single character. 🫤




So, feel free to use as long as where credit is due! You can also post it onto DA as you like. 😊 

I'll also be posting my own cast pretty soon.

P.S. You can have many characters as you want in the Bandar-log section but they're just mostly to be one character per role here. And if you already used this template, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts