Monday, June 3, 2024

Two Gachapin Inspired Coords in Two PriPara 3DS Games! + Bonus Cyalume Coord Pics

 Man, I'll never forget my introduction to Gachapin and Mukku from that one collab with Gummibär the Gummy Bear that's likely now ten years ago when that happened as I'm writing this out. Even Gachapin had an official VOCALOID human form as a little boy that I also realized back then! Well, so did Mukku in a way as he got an UTAU human form (AKA Matsupoid) that appeared much older compared to Gachapin/Gachapoid.


Aside from my ramblings on how I known these two characters, here are my coords based off of Gachapin! But no Mukku though. 


Oh, not to mention that the colors here are based off on how Gachapin appeared in the Gummy Bear collab as the pink color is shown darker than usual.


This is the first one from 'Yume All Star Live!'...























With that one out of the way, here's this one from 'Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design'...










Note: I know I don't add those close-ups that much onto these PriPara posts, but it was worth giving it a shot since I did it more than once on this blog despite like I said, I don't do it often.


















✨ Now it's time for the bonus round! ✨


Most of them will feature the Neon Drop Cyalume Coord.












Now here's the Candy Alamode More Cyalume Coord!






Next time, I'm gonna show my coords that are inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog! So, see you later next time!

P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).


Requests are also open if you want to see another character wear this/these certain coord(s) like this one or the other coords that I've posted about, then see this post and comment down below there: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: PriPara 3DS & Switch Requests Are Open! (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts