Monday, July 15, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from "The Genie" Commercials...

 Oh, yes! There isn't one but two different commercials on how they both portray Chuck as a genie in those two! Plus, it's another way to flesh out Chuck's "cartoony" side during this era of CEC. Not to mention that this post will focus on the second commercial rather than the first one (since I'll get my own screenshots within a future post one of these days).















Not gonna lie, but can I say he looks so freaking cute in the end of the second commercial on where he says: "Your wish is my command!" just gets me every time? 


P.S. Sorry for the dumb Bandicam watermarks in those two pics out of the rest since that used to be somebody else's own videos at some point on who I already mentioned during this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts